Copyrighted (c)
♥Be Mine♥

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

haha..today went to some website then copy down some lame thing...
(1)Today, I had a job interview. I have a nervous tendency to rub my foot against the bar under the table. After the interview I noticed I had been rubbing my foot against the interviewer's leg. FML
(2)Today, my mom thought it would be a good idea to see what websites I go on from my computer while I wasn't home. She clicked the link that gave my computer a virus that I just got rid of a few days ago. FML
(3)Today, I woke up extremely hungover. I couldn't find my car keys so I went out to my car to see if I had locked them inside. I walked back to the door of my apartment barefoot and empty handed, only to find that I had locked myself out of the apartment. FML
(4)Today, I took my dog for a walk. It became friendly with another dog, and I reached down to pet them both. Suddenly, an old woman runs up to me and whacks me with her cane repeatedly. Apparently, her previous dog had been kidnapped by a woman who looked a lot like me. FML
(5)Today, I was finally going to fall asleep at a decent hour. Having insomnia, I generally get about 2 hours of sleep. Right as I'm about to fall asleep, 5 firetrucks decide to drive right in front of my house with the sirens/lights on. FML
hahaha...that is all...ok today gt chem test and i dun knoiw how to do...then is like lim suddenly call mi go sit at the front then i was like WTH...bt nvm forget about it...



you are such a DESPO bitch...idiot...我看不起你!!!
Written @ 6:31 PM




Site-mistress
Name: _Cheryl AKA XiAn!♥_
Age: _30/01/1995 (go get a calculator and count urself!)_
Class: 103'08, 203'09♥♥♥
School: _EX-PIONEERIAN,NAN HUA HIGH SCHOOL,NAN HUA DANCE SOCIETY!_
Horoscope: _AQUARIUS_
Email: _cherylwee95@hotmail.com_
♥I LOVE HIM WITH MY VERY OWN HEART!!♥♥♥
Bold Underline Strikeout
My Loves & Hates
LOVE
- HIM♥♥♥
- FAHRENHEIT 飞轮海♥♥♥!
- anyone who love me
- people who is loyal
-203'09
HATE
- HER
- betrayers
- backstabbers
- people who hate me ..DUH!
My Cravings
Your cravings here
- Going Malaysia
- New bag
- To be happy..good result for EOY
- Go fahrenheit's concert!♥♥♥
TAGBOARD!




Way Out
CHARLENE ♥ WANYING ♥ Friend ♥ Friend ♥ Friend ♥ Friend ♥
Melodies


Get your music code at
imeem or iwebmusic
The Memories
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
Many Thanks
Designer: %BLUE.pink-
Image: Cyworld
Others: click here and click over here
Skin layout edited with Paint program